Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Desde 55.000 €
You will join a Multicultural Enterprise where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cloud and Network Security Architect with experience in architecting and designing Cloud security solutions to accommodate enterprise level requirements.
In this position you will:
- Work on a complex and challenging environment as Architect.
- Face challenges like IAM security on AWS or Azure environments, Cloud security tools related to CSPM (Cloud Security Posture Management) and AWS transit Gateways
- Firewall appliances (Palo Alto), SSO solutions and overall security related to Enterprise Multi Cloud environments.
You'll also be identifying best solutions to ensure best class security for Schneider Electric Cloud and improve the overall organization security posture
You are a perfect match if you have:
• Working experience as Cloud Architect for at least 3- 5 years in enterprise environments.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with at least 3- 5 years working as an Architect with Cloud environments (AWS mainly and/or Azure) and other private and public clouds.
• Extensive experience working with clients/projects to provide Cloud design architectural guidance and best practice recommendations for safe design, and other related security requirements or needs
• Proven ability to work closely with customer's stakeholders in order to align its needs with capabilities and defining roadmaps to solutions.
• Participate in technical meetings with customer’s technical specialists.
• Provide top tier support for strategy topics related to cloud security posture
• Continuously improve security deployments and define needs and integrations of technologies, services and processes.
• Good communication and presentation skills and teamwork ability.
• Fluent business level English
• Certifications in AWS (AWS Certified security, AWS certified solution Architect)
• Certifications in Azure (Azure Security Engineer Associate, Microsoft Azure Security Technologies)
• Experience with Palo Alto Solutions (Firewalls, Prisma Cloud, GlobalProtect VPN, Prisma Connect)
• Experience with security tools like Trend Micro Micro Conformity, Orca, Dome
• Experience in automation (Ansible, Terraform)
What the company offers:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience (salary based plus comissions)
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!