Perfiles Recursos Humanos
This position offers you the opportunity to work for different markets across Europe and be responsible for recruiting different positions of the key departments of the company. In this role you will be the key contact person between the company and Talent offering guidance and support to internal managers. We’re looking for a Senior Inhouse Recruitment Consultant, to join our multicultural team in Barcelona. You will be part of our Inhouse Team working exclusively for a multinational client.
As Inhouse Consultant, during your day to day:
- You will be responsible for managing the complete recruitment process. You will select the best talent of different markets and departments.
- You will make meetings with your client, and different hiring managers offering support and guidance.
- You will be responsible for other administration tasks related to the on-boarding of the candidate.
- You will be in charge of following up the on-boarding documentation of the team.
- You will support candidates through the on- boarding process.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a university education preferably in Psychology, Labor Relations, Sociology or similar.
- You have an advanced level of English and Portuguese and or Spanish.
- You have previous recruitment and HR experience.
- You are passionate about recruitment and want to continue developing your professional career.
- You are client and results oriented, with communication skills, enthusiastic, proactive, and with critical capacity.
Why join us?
- You will have a permanent contract.
- Your schedule will be full-time with flexible working hours and one free afternoon per week.
- You will receive training, and the guidance of your manager who will aid you in your professional development.
- Internal monitoring, to detect growth options within the department.
- You will form part of an international and dynamic team.
We are looking for you!