Perfiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
LingoAce is the game changer that could revolutionize the way millions of children learn. We are launching our business into Europe, bringing AI gamified learning to bridge the gap of existing education system, and at the same time make learning fun and productive for millions of learners! You would be joining a fast-growing team and have the opportunity to shape our business in France, Europe, and the world!
• You will be responsible for LingoAce's digital social media for the French Market.
• You will oversee the monitoring, campaigning, and publication of all LingoAce's content on the company’s social media presence within the French Market.
• You will participate in the activities of the marketing department and contribute in improving and innovating marketing tools and processes.
• You will benchmark social media practices of competitors.
• You will develop a social media strategy in partnership with Marketing Director, that defines the brand and the role assigned to each timeline; selection of accounts to be developed (in particular: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube).
• You will formalize core messages and visual identity for each timeline and each type of topic.
• You will set audience and engagement objectives for each media.
• You will monitor weekly results and create best practices for streamlining ongoing monitoring.
• You will collaborate with marketing teams to identify, translate, and amend content for use in France. (Aligned with Paris team’s marketing strategy).
• You will oversee weekly publication schedule.
• You will monitor and optimize the publication tools; ensure the adequacy of the tools to the specific needs of the company.
• You will coordinate all publications controlling of wording and visuals for all publications.
• You will implement a strategy, process, and targeted advertising tools, (including recruitment communications in collaboration with the recruiting team).
• You will partner with the graphic designer and copy writing to produce inspiring visuals to accompany posts.
• You will monitor the conversation about the brand in the French market.
• You will identify themes presenting reputation risks and prepare countering messages, when appropriate.
• You have a degree in marketing communication or business school with a specialization in communication and digital.
• You have 1-4 years of Marketing experience in digital and social networks (Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, TikTok) within the French Market.
• You have experience in the strategy and implementation of influencer marketing and have proven success as a social media lead.
• You are a Master of publishing and social media monitoring tools.
• You have outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• You speak a native Level of French and an Advanced Level of English
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you are passionate about social media and education.
• You have experience engaging with French speaking parents in the education sector.
• You will have a unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
• You will be part of amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
• You will gain experience on how a global startup expands its customer base in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
• You will be exposed to an open and collaborative culture allowing you exposure to working directly with our cross functional teams including sales, marketing curriculum, and customer service, as well as with the European leadership team.
• You will have the opportunity to shape our business within the French market.
• You will receive a competitive salary
• You will be part of a nice work environment and English as a working language.