Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
Our client is a German online e-commerce company with large expansion throughout Europe, offers sporting goods specialized in high-end products.
• You will work independently in an agile development team where you are responsible for the conceptual design of the application architecture.
• You are part of a chapter of architects, who you are collaborating with and agreeing on component structures, interfaces, code patterns.
• You are responsible for the planning of the integration of new applications into the IT system landscape at the company.
• In addition, you conduct architecture reviews and are revising the status quo on an ongoing basis.
• Together with your team you evaluate and develop prototypes based on new technologies.
• You are enthusiastic about software architecture.
• You have hands-on experience with microservices, event driven architecture and test-driven design.
• You have good knowledge of design pattern, SOLID principles, and clean code.
• You want to continuously educate yourself and work on the latest technologies and development tools.
• You are experienced in technical leadership and in the moderation of technical discussions.
• You demonstrate team spirit and are a good communicator.
• You think outside the box.
• You have basic infrastructure knowledge.
• Ideally, you have an iSAQB certification or comparable.
• You are fluent in English both verbally and written.
-Experience with Node.js and in Backend (Nest.js).
-Experience with React and Next.js in Frontend.
-Decomposition of a monolithic system into a microservice based architecture (Especially: Event based architecture)Cloud design patterns (ACL (Anti-corruption layer), CQRS, Strangler Fig, etc.).
-Experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
-Basic experience with PHP, MySQL and OracleDB is helpful in evaluating the legacy system.
• 100% Full-Remote.
• Competitive salary.
• Up to 180 days "workation" (working) from abroad.
• An attractive working environment with small, cross-functional teams.
• Flexible scheduling of working time.
• A friendly and relaxed working atmosphere.
• Attractive social benefits, e.g. bike leasing, employer-funded pension, further training opportunities.
• Great employee conditions in our online shop.