Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the energy sector, as Schneider Electric.
What will be your main functions?
• Support BU (Industry and Energy Management) and coach SW offer managers to build the most appropriate SW business model for newly created offers or to switch from current non DSC supported business model to DSC supported ones.
• Detail the value proposition of SW business models that are supported by the DSC (main purpose, benefits, for what offer type, pricing model, implementation plan, best practices, etc.).
• Identify list of possible SW business models and highlight the most relevant for Schneider Electric SW offers that should be supported by the DSC (to be integrated in the product roadmap).
• Define (for possible offers) the journey to move from license to reccuring to SaaS and therefore contribute to mix evolution between perpetual, recurring and as a Service business models.
• Onboard and coach channel program leaders to increase awareness of SW Offers availability in mySE.
• Support SW offer managers to professionalize renewal management for subscription-based offers.
• Support the DSC Operational Excellence Lead to manage change request from BU regarding evolution of supported business model / quotation tools.
• Refine the Offer Creation Process for SW offers.
What qualifications will make you successful?
• Fluent English.
• 5-8 years of experience in SW offer creation and/or SW business model design with significant experiences in Industrial Energy Management sectors.
• Deep understanding of traditional and new SW business models (eg. License, Subscription, SaaS,…) to speak common languages with several stakeholders.
• Experience in SW portfolio transition from perpertual to recurring and as a Service Business models.
• Deep understanding of Schneider Electric business (Industrial and Energy Management) with a particular focus on SW and digital offers (eg. SW offers, Exchange, Advisors, Aveva,…).
• Ability to work in a complex environment (eg. international, several BUs and countries interactions,…) and propose workaround solution considering business stakes and existing solutions / tool.
• Capability to understand complex topics (offer purpose, business stakes, business models,…) while being able to synthetise key messages / outcomes.
• Deep understanding of Schneider Electric persona ecosystem (eg. Distributor, OEM, System Integrators,…) and internal ways of working (CCC, Channels, MySchneider,…).
Our client if offering a long term contract directly in their company, and appart from that:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!