Perfiles Diseño (IT)
Our client is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, it works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
In the role of Systems Engineer - Active Directory you will:
* Contribute to the design/architecture of, and implementation of Active Directory network components (for both on premises AD as well as Azure AD);
* Operate the Active Directory environment (including policy objects, certificate services, DNS, DHCP, as well as Federation Services and other core components), monitor health and security, and perform auditing and forensics to prevent unauthorized changes to stay compliant with the company's policies and standards;
* Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps;
* Develop PowerShell scripts to automate repetitive administration tasks;
* Ensure that IT Services are delivered effectively to business customers, incl. the execution of SOPs, management of IT incidents/problems and IT changes as per clearly defined ITIL processes, as implemented in the ITSM system;
* Participate in disaster recovery plans and practice of recovery operations;
* Participate in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions (AD upgrades, new releases, etc.), patching and deployment activities after hours as needed; validate system upgrades and patches when required;
With a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, implementing and operating Active Directory on-premises in large enterprise environments. You also have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in implementing and managing the Microsoft Azure AD environment including claims-based authentication.
Your technical skills include:
- Expert knowledge in Active Directory and associated components like AD DS, AD FS, AD CS, DNS, and GPM in Windows Server 2012 and newer versions;
- Strong knowledge of (migration to / support of) Microsoft Azure, especially as it relates to identity and access management solutions (Azure AD, External Identities, and Domain Services);
- Azure DevOps – Experience in CI/CD pipelines creation and design
- Google Cloud Identity - IAM, MFA
- Google Cloud Platform Provider – Terraform
- Strong Knowledge of PowerShell scripting to assist in the automation of tasks;
- Knowledge of maintaining technical documentation;
- Good understanding of ITIL-based processes.
- MCSA Windows Server 2012/2016 or Azure Identity and Access Administrator Associate certifications are a plus;
- Agile or ITIL Foundation certifications are a plus.
- A competitive salary package, including bonus;
- Extensive on-the-job coaching and training opportunities;
- Challenges within a multi-cultural and cross-regional team as part of the international and fast-growing organization;
- A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are highly encouraged.