Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As a Third Party Risk Management you will be responsible for:
- Periodically review and update the AZ Technology SE Outsourcing policy based on Group requirements and experience gained with its implementation – and where required manage supporting documentation (e.g. through the provision of manuals, templates, trainings);
- Manage and oversee efficient and effective implementation of the AZ Technology Outsourcing Policy across AZ Technology including branches and subsidiaries;
- Ensure the Outsourcing inventory of all Outsourcing agreements and key supporting documentation of the Outsourcing process (e.g. Risk Assessment, Business Plan, Due Diligence, BoM approvals) is managed and adequately in place;
- Plan and facilitate completion of all Risk and Control Assessments (RCA) for Outsourcing Service Providers across the Outsourcing Lifecycle; own the System of Governance control for the Outsourcing Function;
- Manage Quality Assurance process over outsourcing RCA, control documentation and testing results; ensure adequate reporting
- Contribute to the publication the annual Outsourcing Assurance Reports for AZ Technology senior management and its customers;
- Perform Outsourcing Maturity Assessment including alignment with Risk, Data Privacy, Legal, Security
- Contribute to and follow-up of internal and external audits regarding Third Party Risk Management
- Prepare Third Party Vendor management related reports / dashboards and report to senior management
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Recognized professional designations in Information Risk Management, Project Management, Operational Risk Management, Audit Service (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CFA, FRM) are a plus
- Minimum of 6-8 of professional experience in different areas of risk management, ideally on the background of an IT service provider and across the risk categories: operational risk, IT risk, project risk, outsourcing/vendor risk, business risk
- University degree (Legal, Business, Economics, or similar) required
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
As an Risk and Control Senior in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.