Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Founded in 1940, our client is widely renowned for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to environmental safety and protection. It has annual sales of 10 billion dollars, operates in some thirty countries around the world and has 20,000 employees.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this centre also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with a Fluent Level of German and in English based in Barcelona.
As Accounts Payable Specialist:
- You will investigate and resolve all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- You will learn complex standard processes and apply those to detailed level problem solving to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- You will reconcile vendor accounts.
- You will work with various team members and lead new country and process implementations being the experts of your country specifics.
- You will process IL vendor invoices in SAP.
- You will report and maintain standard business metrics.
- You will lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
- You will be the backup for other countries depending on language.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent level of German and English (additional European languages would be beneficial).
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work as part of a team and positive attitude.
- You are highly organized, task prioritization and ability to work under time pressure.
- You have some IT Knowledge: MS Office. SAP would be beneficial.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in an office environment, preferably in Accounts payable/finance function.
- You preferably studied Business Administration or Economics
What we offer:
At our client's office, they work in an environment where diversity is essential, inclusion is our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development. They care about work-life balance, so you will have the possibility to work from home 3 days a week.