Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Our client is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software. Launched in 1990, they provide a comprehensive solution for cloud, virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backend by unsurpassed support and expertise.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing backline and advanced level support to their customers and partners, assisting with the resolution of the most technically challenging issues. This is accomplished through advanced diagnostics, issue replication and testing, remote access to customer equipment, and interfacing with Product Management, Development and QA resources.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage escalated, technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues, and maintain ownership of issue until resolved completely.
- Analyze logs provided by client and solve issues using methodical troubleshooting by leveraging internal technical expertise including peers, knowledge base and other internal tools.
- Regular follow ups with customers and provide recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Use technical analysis to assess the reported problem and identify underlying root causes and providing recommendations or solutions for long term permanent fixes to critical production issues.
- Engage coordinate resources from other teams as needed to resolve complex, multi-product customer issues.
- Log all activity details into the case management system, and keep all cases up-to-date by logging actions taken, emails, contacts, and other pertinent information.
- Act as technical lead, mentor, and role model to engineers on the team.
- Provide technical information and diagnostic assistance to other team-members across the globe to reduce the overall time to recreate customer issues on test environments and resolve them.
- Enrich customer experience by
- Creating new knowledge base articles for reuse throughout the customer base and the technical support organization.
- Helping to keep the knowledge base up to date by updating and modifying information as needed.
- Contributing to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and other creative processes.
- Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers.
- Develop and deliver technical content / training for the global support team needs by carefully analyzing existing aged and closed cases.
- Increase the awareness of new technologies, product roadmaps and applications to the team through emails, webinar sessions and technical triages.
- Effectively collaborate with Pre-Sales, Engineering, QA and Product Management teams in order to help win sales opportunities.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
· 5 or more years of related professional experience.
· Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
· Preferred, Product line relevant or relevant 3rd party certifications (VMware, MCSE, RHCE, CCNA).
- Fluent in English and German
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work independently.
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and social media.
- Demonstrate technical and team leading skills.
- Comfortably work in a fast-paced environment.
- Continually improve personal and team Customer Satisfaction ratings.
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Possibility to grow and develop personally and professionally