Perfiles Marketing, Comunicación y RRPP
Our client is a UK-based Paid Media Agency and Marketing Advisor. Our client creates marketing strategies and advertising campaigns for some of the most exciting brands out there. They take on a small number of progressive, brave clients, and build them a formidable marketing strategy with creative execution.
As a Paid Media Specialist:
- You will be a key part of the business, by creating strategies, planning and running ads for their clients (on social media platforms).
- You will be in charge of the whole process: from strategy to execution and account management (with the support of their team).
- You will support a core part of their business: running ads for their experience and festival clients.
- You will mine and analyse data.
- You will set up smart ad audiences.
- You will execute ad campaigns and monitor their performance.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You’ve run Meta Ads professionally for 2+ years, and Tiktok Ads for at least 6 months (more than just boosting posts).
- You have experience working in a small agency environment or in-house at a company where you were the only person responsible for media buying.
- You have a high level of English.
- You've also worked with other social ad platforms outside of Meta and Tiktok.
- You are VERY strategic and a human calculator.
- You like using spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets or similar).
- You are someone who has an interest in music and has been to some festivals.
- You know how to manage clients - however annoying they can be sometimes.
- You're a doer in the real sense.
- You can work during UK office hours (flexible).
What they offer:
- You'll join a fully remote workforce with team members based in Spain, UK, Germany, France and the USA.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will enjoy team trips to places like Barcelona, Nice and Mallorca (3x per year).
- You will get a £500 one-off allocation to set up your home office.
- You will have a work visa sponsorship opportunity for the UK (IF you want to live there).
- You'll have access to their "brand home" in Barcelona (in case you live in this city).