Perfiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
Our client is a digital marketing agency. We are a creative and marketing consultancy studio based in UK that connects the dots between analysis, strategy and creativity. We create marketing strategies and advertising campaigns for some of the most exciting brands out there, from start-ups to global leaders. We are a young and talented team that is continually expanding.
As a Media Buyer:
We take a small number of interesting and bold clients, build them a powerful marketing strategy and have a lot of fun doing it...
- You'll be responsible for the entire process, from strategy to account management to actual execution (with the support of a team around you).
- You will create the strategy, planning and execution of ads for your clients, with a focus on social platforms.
- You will analyze traffic and ROI results. You will measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and evaluate them against objectives (ROI and KPIs).
- You will research and analyze the competition
You are the person we are looking for if:
-You’re fluent in English.
-You’ve worked in Facebook ads for 3+ year.
-You've also worked with the other social ad platforms.
-You have agency experience.
-You consider yourself VERY strategic, so you`re the person in a meeting everyone looks to for answers.
-You haven't only worked with big corporates, but (sometimes more importantly) smart hacky startups and lifestyle brands.
-You know how to manage clients
-When you go to sleep at night, you dream of neatly organised spreadsheets.
Bonus points if...
-You’d rather spend your money on seeing the world rather than buying more of what’s in it.
-You speak more than one language.
-You’d like to join us on our company trips - we do three per year to different destinations to gather the team and have some fun together.
-You have a morally and/or legally questionable story from your gap year to tell
What do we offer?
- You'll get to work with some of the most interesting companies in the world. And we're not just saying that. You'll work with jungle festivals in Costa Rica, disruptive tech companies, green educational institutions and the company that made Drake's bed. Yes, exactly.
- You'll have a very competitive salary
- You'll work in a full-time position with flexible hours.
- You will work from wherever you want remotely or on-site if you want in Notting Hill, London.