Our client is a multinational mineral based cosmetics company with its headquarters in London who has recently start expanding into Europe, and they have a fantastic opportunity for a new member to join their sales team.
As a Business Developer you will prospect clients and find new accounts, getting to grow the company internationally. You will also support the sales team.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the sales team to maintain existing accounts.
- Generating leads and assisting the wholesale team in creating new accounts.
- Updating and building reports, and other ad-hoc admin duties.
- Providing support over purchase orders, sell-out and market analysis.
- Being the main point of contact for any enquiries for your clients.
- Attending tradeshows to present the brand (usually in Europe but might be outside as well).
- Meeting clients face to face.
- You will require to travel outside of Spain in some occasions.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 5 years of experience as a business developer in international market.
- You have previous experience within the whosale market.
- You have previous retail experience.
- You have high level of English.
- You have the availability to travel.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and deliver set KPIs.
- Permanent position.
- Full time job (Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm).
- Competitive salary + variable salary.
- Growth within the company.
- Attending tradeshows to present the brand.