De duración indefinida
- Reporting duties. Support in the production of both the periodic standard reports, and other special ad-hoc reports that might be needed to grow the operations and to monitor existing operations in a thorough way.
- Data extraction. Become familiar with extraction tools for data base and carry out extractions of data whenever needed.
- Database management – help prepare data bases, check that volumes make sense, prepare data loss reports. Finally load and correctly reflect the data loaded in the campaign management tools
- Database segmentation and implementation of profiling rules to databases.
- Support the International Campaign Manager and the Senior Sales Operations Manager in reviewing and improving the rules used for data segmentation.
- To provide support in the management of the telemarketing dialler (future)
- To propose and implement improvements to the current processes in order to optimise time and results
- To support the Group’s data strategy for the International business
- To collaborate in data related initiatives as part of Group’s projects, as necessary
- To analyse the current processes and activity with a view to designing new reporting formats in support of decision making.
- Documentation of processes, and keeping an archive of key information to help in the long term decision making of the business
- Expert working knowledge of Excel /Access / Macros
- Familiarity with basic mathematics and statistics. Gets along well with numbers
- Fluent English
- Degree in IT, Statistics, Economics or Business Administration
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- VALUABLE: Experience in database management/ analysis/profiling/segmentation/
Full time position, 40h/week
Horario de 10:00 a 19:00