Perfiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
Desde 40.000 €
Our client is a leading service provider in the field of digital advertising, that puts the publisher first.
As a Saas Marketing Lead you will be primarily responsible for:
• Define the company's (performance) marketing strategy
• Create, develop, and manage the global marketing plan and set KPI's to achieve lead targets and sales revenue
• Main responsability is lead generation for our SaaS product
• Continue to raise the company's brand profile in the international market
• Create customer awereness by optimising digital channels such as SEM, SEO, social media and retargeting
• Work closely with other teams and build digital assets
• Analyse and understand the market and existing or potential competition, defining actions to increase market share and positioning of the company
• Carry out continuous analysis of the market and competition at international level
• Prepare monthly activity, return and results reports (web analysis, metrics, definition and monitoring of KPI's) of all marketing activity
• Prepare monthly activity, return and results reports (web analysis, metrics, definition and monitoring of KPI's) of all marketing activity.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly department plans for approval from MT
• Ensure montly plans are achieved in full and properly reported
• You will be building the marketing team, that currently does not exist
• Work directly with CSO, CEO and CTO, reports to CSO
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
• At least 3 years' experience working in a start-up enviroment, preferably a SaaS. With experience as a marketing coordinator, head of marketing or similar roles
• Experience of at least 1 year designing and developing a company's marketing strategy
• Advanced level of English in writing and speach, C1
• Hands on experience with lead generation via SEM, SEO, content, branding social media marketing.
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Experience building and leading teams helping them to grow and perform in the best possible way
• Content writing skills (preferably English)
• Existing network in the world of marketing, both with agencies and people so you can buil a highly effective rockstar team supported by best-in-class agencies
• Organised, versatile, result oriented, with high leadershio and teamwork skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and nice perks (24 holidays per year, your own new equipment, yearly team retreat, weekly friday afternoons)
• Ad-hoc trainings to boost the potencial of our employees
• An advanced crash course in the highly innovative world of digital and programmatic advertising
• Private helth care with a top Spanish insurance company
• Additional yearly bonus upon hitting company wide turnover in profit targets
• Join de number 1 fastest growing ad agency in Europe by AdWeek in 2022
• Career growth opportunities; current hires are future execs
• Our new office comes with all you need to perform, from the best cofee and drinks to fresh fruit and a bar in the office for our, how we say in Dutch, Vrijmibo -> Friday afternoon drinks.
• And of course, a challenging and ambitious projects with a team of the best professionals in the industry!