Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
As a Scrum Master based in Barcelona or Madrid, you will be part of an international cross-functional agile team (with delivery locations in Barcelona, Madrid, Pune, Trivandrum, Vienna and Bangkok) taking over end-to-end ownership for various business applications in fast-paced enterprise projects, contributing to world-wide rollouts and guaranteeing stable solutions to our client, Allianz Entities, which is striving to achieve Product harmonization and simplification by embracing the Allianz Customer Model.
- Preparation, organization and facilitation of the Scrum ceremonies.
- Act as a servant leader of the scrum team and remove impediments on a team level to ensure the undisturbed focus of the team on the sprint goal, protect the team from external unplanned requests.
- Support and coach the PO in his interaction with the team.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team, and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a sustainable pace for the team and organization.
- Establish and report on Scrum metrics e.g. burn-down chart, velocity, quality
- Develop a continuous improvement of scrum teams mindset (product increment value, quality, reliability, team work and satisfaction) Educate teams and embrace Scrum and Agile mindset thoroughly by actively practicing
- Improve and support the optimal use of tools by the team and the PO,
- Support the scaled framework and ceremonies, and other interactions across teams.
- Work closely with the Scrum Masters and Product Owner of other Scrum teams as well as with the Agile coach.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Strong knowledge in Scrum principles, practices and theory
- Good problem solving skills and well organized.
- University degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as Scrum Master / Agile Coach / Agile Delivery Lead role for at least one Scrum team working in the digital software development area.
- Strong intercultural skills to be able to work in an international environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including facilitation, coaching and conflict management.
- Supporter of servant leadership.
- High level of confidence with JIRA Confluence
- Professional communication level in English
- Experience in working for regulated sector in enterprise sized firms (Insurance – Bank)
- Scrum Master / Agile Coaching / CSM / PSM / SAFe certification
- Spotify model knowledge
- Change Management skills
- Knowledge of Agile methods and practices such as Kanban, Lean, XP, TDD.
- Basic understanding of Frontend (Angular) and/or Backend (JAVA) development it’s deployment lifecycle (Release Management)
- Experience in eCommerce applications
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. - - We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.