Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
As part of Allianz Group’s cloud strategy, Allianz Technology is actively transforming its applications to the cloud. This role will work with the IT Function and application architects to plan, align and orchestrate the cloudification of Central Functions’ strategic applications as well as define technical and functional approaches for cloud transformation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support enterprise strategy towards Cloud and CI/CD adoption, through setting up, driving and tracking tailored transformation initiatives from the architecture perspective in close collaboration with stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the IT Function Architects, explore opportunities for the migration to new technologies with the Allianz Technology portfolio or decommission of non-strategic technologies.
- Ensure seamless integration of migrated applications with Future Cloud Platform and Future Infrastructure Platform, and with related IT infrastructure services (e.g. network services, IAM services, security services)
- Support teams within Central Functions with ad-hoc requests from management and stakeholders, related to Cloud Transformation.
- Support project teams by facilitating definition of project scope, plan, timing, costs, risk and deliverables.
- Identify dependencies and impacts with other ongoing workstreams and propose adequate solutions.
- Design and implementation of new IT projects within public cloud solutions (AWS, MS Azure or Private Cloud)
- Analysis of new technical trends and cloud services for constant further development
- Technical integration of cloud solutions in existing IT landscapes, you are able to work hands-on together with our IT architects and in collaboration with external partner companies
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in an Architect role with design, implementation and support of public cloud solutions.
- Migrations of large complex home grown and packaged solutions to Azure, AWS and Hybrid offerings.
- Experience with cost benefit analysis for cloud migrations from a technical and financial perspective.
- Professional Services and Consulting engagements
- Diverse technology stack and architecture expertise including: .NET, Java/Open source stack, Cloud (Azure, AWS), Microservices, middleware and package solutions
- Experience with tools and technologies, not limited to – Jenkins, Git, Maven, Ansible, Open shift Docker, Kubernetes, Helms, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Selenium, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Fluent English skills
- Stakeholder management and communication.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to drive solutions in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and client-facing skills.
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.