Perfiles Business Intelligence
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
As a Business Analyst you will have these key responsibilities:
- Help to iteratively improve our Core insurance platform and deliver the best insurance solution to our customers worldwide
- Collaborate with our global business stakeholders to understand and drive new business ideas
- Provide continuous support and consulting to Allianz entities worldwide
- Facilitate discussions and workshops to align on solutions
- Analyze customer requirements
- Design software solutions applying your functional and technical expertise
- Participate in agile ceremonies and collaborate within and across teams
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Finished IT / Economics related study or similar discipline
- Ability to think critically, strong communication skills, agile mindset
- Willingness to constantly learn, highly motivated, and not afraid of getting things done
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.