Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
As a PMO your main responsibilities will be:
- Support BTM and Delivery Managers in maintaining the portfolio roadmap
- Preparation and/or support with project quotations
- Follow up demand approval up to customer order agreements creation
- Provide content to the central teams (PMO, Controlling, PPM)
- Follow up project execution, create reports (actuals, KPI)
- Develop a good understanding of delivery and team activities and tools used to track the delivery (Jira), time tracking tools (Service Now, etc.)
- Agree the capacity plan with delivery managers and keep it up to date
- Prepare and own the Portfolio Economics Overview (Budget/ Actuals /Forecast)
- Analyse deviations with Financial Systems and track the follow-up action
- Customer invoicing status
- Keep the workforce database updated
- Follow-up timesheets completion by resources
- Prepare time consumption and activity reporting for project managers and delivery managers
- Preparation of contracts, verifications and approval track of the contracts between Allianz Technology and third party suppliers
- Prepare billing plans, coordinate with branch controller and ensure the billing is aligned with operational actuals in a period
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records
- Keeping track of invoices status of payment
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- 2-5 years of experience on a similar position
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- IT background / Experience in IT systems implementation
- Excellent skill in MS Excel, MS Power point
- Experience in using Service Now PPM, JIRA, time tracking tools
- Fluent in English
- Result oriented and attention to details, rigor
- Highly self-motivated and reliable with a degree of confidentiality and courtesy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in international environment
- Ability to foster relationships
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. - - We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.