Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Multinational company leader in the industrial and medical gases industry.
- Execute general HR administrative tasks
- Be the contact person for the HR community and relevant stakeholders.
- Support and handle all employee queries via email or telephone.
- Manage assigned HR administrative tasks and issues in accordance with defined processes, schedules, service levels, corporate guidelines and related collective bargaining agreements.
- Support and manage digitalization within HR Services.
- Manage external HR suppliers and intermediaries.
- Collaborate on projects and system implementations, ensuring correct implementation.
- You are the person we are looking for if:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Law or related
- At least 1 year of experience in HR
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese is mandatory
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge about the Spanish Labor legislation (Social Security, Hiring’s, Terminations, Absences)
- Office Tools: SAP, Teams, Office 365, SharePoint
- Permanent Contract
- Full time with flexible working hours, hybrid 2-3 days at home and in the office
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Daily Meal allowance