Perfiles Recursos Humanos
You will work in a leading multinational chemical company in the industrial sector.
In your day-to-day work you will carry out functions focused on procedures and people.
- Support the implementation of HR processes.
- Collaborate with the transfer of processes between local HR and ESC
- Design and implementation of Onboarding from ESC
- Support HR Generalist Iberia
- Management, compilation and follow-up of the new employee's documentation by entering them into the system.
- Supervision of the Iberia recruitment partner
- Monitoring and control of recruitment KPIs.
- Providing continuous recruitment training to the management team
- Participation and support to the management team in recruitment processes.
- Collaboration in recruitment projects
- Management and supervision of the Elevate tool
- Onboarding of employees
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a university degree
- You are fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- You have proven experience in general HR functions, preferably with experience in the IBERIA market
- Experience in Talent Acquisition will be an asset
- High communication and collaboration skills with multidisciplinary teams
- Self-motivated, organised, highly flexible and with initiative to get things done
- Computer skills (Access, Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio...)
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- Full time with flexible working hours, hybrid 2-3 days at home and in the office
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Daily Meal allowance