Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
Multinational company located in Maia, Porto.
• Responsible for managing the complete collections for Portugal, Spain, France Benelux activities. Setting priorities and objectives with sales and customer service, facilitating meetings to collect historical files, guaranteeing the precise classification of unpaid overdue receivables and respecting the arbitration needs.
• Guarantees the achievement of the objectives set for the DSO specifically pilot the DSO and defining operational objectives by region and / or type of client, and guarantees the execution and implementation of internal controls on Credit to Cash processes while establishing assessments at the group's request, defining roles and implementing corrective actions following an audit or recommendation.
• Prevents provisions and customer losses by financial monitoring and management of credit ceilings and blockages / unblocks.
• Manage Customer Litigation by defining and maintaining the process for handling customer disputes in accordance with company policy, developing and keeping up to date the measurement and monitoring tools for this activity, coordinating the processing and follow-up of customer litigation files (friendly settlement and / or litigation settlement) and ensuring the relationship with the collection companies selected by the group.
• Manage the declarations of debts with the legal agents by coordinating the activity of declarations of receivables with judicial administrators and their follow-up for clients in legal disputes.
• Set up a Customer Credit dashboard by defining and distributing a monthly customer credit dashboard with relevant and significant indicators of collection performance.
• Promote feedback from team regarding quality, performance and goal for KPI’s and assure improvement actions are put in place.
• Minimum required Secondary school (High School), University degree preferred.
• English is mandatory, Portuguese, French or Spanish are a plus.
• More than 3 years of experience in Shared Service Center environment or related roles.
• Strong ability to influence and impact on the implementation of changes, maintaining a strong performance and motivation.
• Capable of negotiating and persuading customers in complex situations.
• Able to work under pressure and in a high-volume workload, fast-paced environment.
• Proactive, focused on responding promptly to actions and solving complex situations in a process-driven environment.
• Analytical skills and knowledge in SAP/ERP (basic logic of the system), preferred.
• Knowledge in Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas (vlookups, conditionals etc), required.
Competitive Salary + Benefits;
Multicultural and dynamic environment.
The possibility to contribute for our grow as a team, to processes improvement, and the possibility to grow professionally.