Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración determinada
Our client is a multinational company dedicated to the production and distribution of medical and industrial gases.
As a Credit to Cash Advisor, your main role will be to manage the following tasks:
- Proactively handle collection cases within a portfolio of clients, being responsible and accountable for the collection process within that portfolio based on policies and procedures established by the company.
- Building a relationship with customers which leads to good payment behavior.
- Analyze and decide on the creditworthiness of customers (for payments and deliveries) based on internal and external information, defined policies and procedures.
- Further you will ensure proper financial measures for collections.
- Advising on reconciliation and under/over payments.
- In addition you own more complex credit management issues when required from the Front Offices.
If you have:
- Minimum secondary school (High School).
- At least one year of experience in customer service (customer support, handling customer complaints).
- Native level of French and B1 English.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- You have knowledge of SAP (preferential) or other type of software.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Language Bonus.
- Hybrid mode of work.
- Multicultural environment.
- 1 year of contract with the possibility of renovation.