You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the industrial sector with more than 100 years of presence in the market.
Purpose of the position
The purpose of this position is to schedule all deliveries (gases industry), monitor the delivery activities and contribute to “continuous improvement” in the transport cost reduction and safety.
As a Scheduler your principal responsibilities are:
- Responsible to receive, monitor and process all delivery documents
- Receive, monitor and process all customer delivery constraints in SAP
- Manage to receive, monitor and process all missed deliveries
- Monitorize the telemetry system
- Manage the invoicing of external provider services
You are the professional we are looking for if:
- You should have Secondary school (High School) or higher
- You have a fluent level of English
- Your knowledge in SAP and ERP Basic is preferable
- You should be a proactive and focused person in your daily activities
- You will have a stable position in a multinational company;
- You will be working in an international context;