Multinational located in Porto.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day performance of the operational and supervisory functions of the Data Processing Department; process management and planning.
The primary objective is to ensure that all functions and activities of the department operate effectively, efficiently and securely.
- Manage projects. Do planning.
- You will be responsible for prioritizing ideas, projects and programs in order to deliver objectives proposed by the management team.
- Ensure proper results in continuous improvement: quality analysis, data analysis, quality assessment. System improvement and reporting.
- Provide effective support to the operational teams, ensure that the qualities of the operational teams are accurately monitored and that actions are implemented in order to continuously improve quality.
- Degree in Management or Business Administration.
- Fluent in English.
- Highly organized, adaptable and prioritization focused person.
- Proactive, focused and focused on solving complex situations.
- Team management skills and effective communication.
- +5 experience in process improvement or project management (preferred);
Multicultural and dynamic environment;
Competitive Salary + benefits.