Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is an important multinational with pan-European operations, dedicated to the design and production of solutions for the sustainable use of water.
They are currently present in over 25 countries and has production sites around the world. Their solutions are sold globally thanks to their solid sales network and the support of their 3'700 employees worldwide.
As a Manager Internal Audit you will have the following responsabilities:
We are looking for a Manager internal Audit working with the Director of Internal Audit to prepare an annual audit plan by location/ function based on a risk assessment process to join the San Diego team in the USA.
- Manage a staff of experienced financial auditors who lead all internal audits.
- Acquire and develop audit personnel with high management potential for placement in other accounting, financial and management positions within the Copmany.
- Mantain and update the internal audit programs and policies as necessary.
- Develop new audit programs as situations dictate.
- Provide guidance to assist financial auditors in high risk areas which are to be emphasized in the audit scope and assist the Internal Audit Director in the evaluation of high risk areas.
- Edit Internal audit reports and memos to ensure issues are clearly described and recommendations are sound and in accordance with Company policies and standards.
- Provide technical guidance to field location for establishing and maintaining a satisfactory system of Internal Controls.
- Provide technical training for the audit staff through internal and external seminars, participation in professional organization meetings and conferences and encourage enrollment in outside classes.
We are looking for a person who has the following skills and abilities:
- 6 years of relevant accounting/ auditing experience; preferably public accounting, operations accounting, and/ or internal auditing in a manufactoring company.
- Technical accounting skills and expert working knowledge of IFRS and the Copmany´s Financial Standards.
- Ability to effectively supervise and motivate staff and to relate effectively wih all levels of management.
- Knowledge of audit practices and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple field audit assignments.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Prificiency in personal computer skills including Microsoft WORD and EXCEL usage.
- Bachelor´s degree in accounting or equivalent required. CPA and CIA certification preferred.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time, including international assignments.
-Full time position.