Our client is a fast-growing leading software company offering modular solutions to manage transportation logistics from end-to-end. We support professionals in achieving greener transportation processes while reducing their carbon footprint, increasing their efficiency levels, and improving collaboration with their ecosystem.
You will be:
● Contacting potential customers through cold calling and emailing.
● Establish long-term trusting relationships with customers
● Track activities and maintain relevant information in our CRM.
● Acquire new customers and maintain an excellent relationship with them to ensure retention and avoid churn.
● Proactively seek out new business opportunities in the market.
You will need:
● At least 2 years of experience working in B2B sales
● Native German and a good level of English
● Communication, persuasion and negotiation skills.
● Home office is a choice.
● Diverse, multi-disciplinary, supportive and open-minded international colleagues.
● An excellent career opportunity at a leading European player in logistics software.