De duración indefinida
Schneider Electric Digital Grid Solutions provide mission-critical real-time solutions to ensure efficiency and reliability in the operation and management of the electricity grid.
• Responsible of producing and mantain the detailed design documentation for System Architecture and System Configuration Plan (SCP) for Customer Projects.
• Accountable, together with Product Line Infrastructure Specialist, in infrastructure requirement analysis (hardware, networking, storage, etc.) during handover from sales (HA) procedure, for Customer Projects
• Responsible to understand and offer alternative option for the Customer Projects requirements in hardware and infrastructure areas
• As a Project Core Team member, needs to be informed and aware of the project schedule, and track and report the progress of their tasks according to the schedule to PM.
• Responsible of installation of latest firmware updates on servers, storage and network devices.
• Responsible of installation of OS and optionally configuration of hypervisor on servers (hosts) and creating VMs based on System Configuration Plan (SCP) document.
• Responsible of the configuration of all network devices according to network design in SCP document.
• Responsible of the configuration of storage devices and LUN assignment to servers based on specification in SCP document.
• Responsible to provide the input to Test Manager about hardware scope and features from testing point of view, as well as testing concept for hardware and infrastructure.
• Consulted for specific questions related to individual Test Cases when Test Manager (or members of Acceptance Testing teams) requires.
Preferred skills and experience
• Bachelor´s degree in computer science, Software engineering or similar related discipline, with a good grounding in IT Infrastructure and Systems Architecture.
• >5 years relevant experience - work involves developing the core technical platform, capabilities, and services that support business processes and data including:
- Mapping the relationships between IT platform/infrastructure components (i.e Technology End Users, IT Systems Software Hardware, and Info Communications Transmission Networks)
- Identifying the key technology interactions and dependencies across systems/platforms impacting the organization's ability to achieve integration, compatibility, and performance targets
- Evaluating total cost of ownership and return on investment of various IT platform/infrastructure alternatives
• Deep knowledge and experience or Certification on Microsoft Windows Server Platform.
• Hardware monitoring and management (experience on monitoring hw status and assembling common servers parts)
• Virtualization environment management (vmWare, HyperV)
• Experience performance metrics collection and analysis
• Cybersecurity awaremess (servers hardening, secure services, certificate management, ADFS, Active directory and global policies)
• Cloud computing (knowledge of typical IaaS concepts and providers)
• Networking capabilities (routing, network segmentation, switching)
• Software development (powershell scripting)
• Experience on ALM and CI/CD tools (AzureDevops/TFS, GitHub, Jira...)
• Experience on large Software Projects as IT Infrastructure Leader, customer oriented, multitasking, excellent verbal and writing communication skills. Fluent in English.
What they offer:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!