De duración indefinida
Desde 21.000 €
Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
As an Aftermarket Sales Development Representative, you will handle and maximize aftermarket calls with customers to pro-actively develop the customer base.
During your day to day:
- You will promote the sales of replacement filters, parts and other catalog products in assigned territory via phone.
- You will focus on designated accounts to achieve sales goals and overall customer contact.
- You will maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
- You will resolve customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- You will independently plan and schedule sales calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact in an effort to grow their business.
- You will keep informed of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, sharing information with other personnel for better strategic placement in the marketplace.
- You will prepare written and oral presentation to customers and industry groups.
- You may travel to customer locations occasionally.
- You will sell via phone in a designated area as per a well-defined sales process and CRM usage.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have a fluent level of Swedish or English.
- You have previous experience in a commercial role.
- You have worked either for the UK or the swedish market.
- You are very swift and fast with CRM and other PC skills to allow quick customer “on the spot” support.
What we offer:
- Be part of a leading organization with +100 years of experience and over 14.000 employees
- International work environment and internal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and a permanent contract (full-time)
- Monthly activities organized by our employees
- Hybrid working model
- Schedule: 8 – 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Friday and 3 days of homeoffice per week (after the initial training at the office for 2 months)
- Shuttle bus from Plaza España (BCN) to our office (Terrassa).
- Social benefits after one year seniority (health, dental and life insurance) on the top of your salary
- Great workspace with a terrace to enjoy during your breaks