Our client is an international company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering. They are building up their new center, heavily investing in structures and multilingual talent.
This role is focused on developing and increasing aftermarket sales by handling and maximizing aftermarket calls with customers to pro-actively develop the customer base. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the AFM business within a certain region or country
As an Aftermarket Sales Representative:
- You will promote the sales of replacement filters, parts and other catalogue products in the assigned region via phone
- You will maintain relationships and favourable contacts with current and potential accounts
- You will follow-up by phone all open quote requests for the supported customer base
- You will follow-up all opportunities 100% (both pro-active as reactive requests)
- You will plan and schedule sales calls to maximize personal and territory sales
- You will keep informed of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a commercial extravert person that is driven by sales, with a good ability to make the first contact and engage prospects
- You have strong communication and telephone skills and the ability to negotiate effectively
- You have the ability to understand the market requirements and Donaldson solutions
- You have good technical skillset to understand our products for a first level of immediate customer responses will be required
- You are agile on Microsoft Office tools CRM Click-to-chat
- You have an Advanced level of English
- You have a Native level of German
- Relocation package, we offer a relocation budget of maximum 6.000 Eur for costs related to flights, accommodation the first 2 months, visa, work permit or NIE registration.
-Come to work in Spain - BARCELONA is the city where the sun shines all year round and you can breathe good vibes with a very multicultural atmosphere that you will love!
- Permanent full-time position
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1-hour flexibility). Short shift on Friday 8 - 15h
- Attractive salary package
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- WFH policy to be applied; after the initial training (1 month)
- Hybrid work system: working remotely 2-3 days per week
- Shuttle service from Pl. España to the offices (Terrassa)
- Multicultural work environment