Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
They are building up their new center, heavily investing in structures and multilingual talent.
The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task, flexibility and be a team player.
As a Customer Service Export your key responsibilities will be:
- You will process, monitor and follow up customers’ purchasing orders
- You will ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers
- You will provide delivery commitment to customers and follow up on order activity to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies
- You will receive and process customer inquiries on standard pricing, lead-time, products, availability, through an efficient, prompt and friendly communication with the aim of maintaining excellent customer relationships
- You will establish key communication link between customer and internal departments (sales, logistics, finance, production) to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have higher education with an administrative and/or commercial orientation
- You have 2-3 years of experience in administration/customer service/logistics/ export
- You have Working knowledge of MS Office packages. Knowledge of Oracle R12 is an asset
- You have strong communication and administration skills, fast learner and a team player
- You have flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and to adopt to changes
- You have an understanding and following the company values and principles
- You have a pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision when necessary
- You have a Fluent level of Russian
What we offer:
- Be part of a leading organization with +100 years of experience and over 14.000 employees
- International work environment and internal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and a permanent contract
- Monthly activities organized by our employees
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week
- WFH policy to be applied; after 3 months of trial period
- Schedule: 8 – 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Friday and 3 days of telework per week (after the initial training at the office for 2 months)
- Shuttle bus from Plaza España (BCN) to our office (Terrassa)
-Social benefits after one year seniority (health, dental and life insurance) on the top of your salary
-Great workspace with a terrace to enjoy during your breaks