Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Desde 40.000 €
Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
They are building up their new center, heavily investing in structures and multilingual talent.
The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task, flexibility and be a team player.
As a Customer Service Supervisor your key responsibilities will be:
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of a customer service team of 11 people, providing supervision and technical assistance to achieve departmental and organizational goals
- You will participate in the recruitment, hiring and on-boarding of new employees
- You will plan, organize and implement all necessary trainings, documentations, and communication channels to ensure all staff members understand the business
- You will measure and improve KPI's for departmental performance
- You will coordinate staff vacations and backups, to ensure the appropriate coverage of incoming order activities
- You will perform annual reviews, appraisals and performance management reviews
- You will ensure a safe working environment, the highest level of productivity according to all the controls and compliancy regulation of the company.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have higher education with administrative and/or commercial orientation preferably
- You have at least 3 - 5 years' experience in team management and people development
- You have order management and B2B customer service experience
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook, BI and Oracle
- You have leadership and problem-solving skills, and decision-making methodology
- You have a fluent level in English is a must (C1). German would be a plus.
What is offered:
- Base Salary 40K - 42K
- Ticket Restaurant.
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week.
- WFH policy to be applied; after 2 months of trial period.
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Friday.
- Hybrid work model (work from home 3 days per week).
- Training and internal growth opportunities.
- Shuttle from Pl. España to the organization in Terrassa.