Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure as per Magento Commerce cloud specifications.
• Proficient with git and git workflows.
• Proficient with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
• Proficient in Linux, VMs, Docker, Shell Scripting, PHP etc.
• Experience on Magento Commerce Cloud is additional benefit.
• Manage Code deployment and releases into multiple environments.
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
• Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
• Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
• Should have good understanding of New Relic: Monitor, Debug and Improve Entire Stack and Proactively analysis the application and platform level issues.
• Working with Application Owner to set DevOps Strategies.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Over 5-7 years of hands-on experience on handling DevOps activities.
- Good knowledge of one or more Operating Systems.
- Aptitude for customer focus.
- Self-motivated individual who can handle responsibility.
- Experience in IT or eBusiness, including experience with eCommerce, web application development, or other eBusiness solutions.
- Familiarity with a broad array of internet technologies and trends.
- Experience in problem resolution with IT systems.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills across business and technical audiences.
- Experience with an enterprise-class eCommerce platform, Magento Commerce.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering marketing or communications.
- Fluent in English.
What is out client offering?
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!