Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
The company is an important multinational group specialised in beverage and food in the world of travel and located in Barcelona.
As an account receivable, you will be responsible for the collection of outstanding accounts from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, in order to resolve disputes and reduce delinquency in accounts. You will make reports to the department manager and to do so, your missions will be the following :
- You will minimize the risk of bad debts.
- You will review open accounts for fundraising efforts.
- You will develop relationships with internal/external clients.
- You will make calls to collect the accounts receivable.
- You will send correspondence to clients to encourage the payment of overdue debts.
- You will negotiate customer disputes to resolution.
- You will maintain accurate collection files.
- You will verify and view the assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- You will execute a timely follow-up of the payment methods.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You can speak French in a proficient level.
- You have an advanced level of Spanish or English.
- You have effective customer service skills.
- You have 2 year of experience in the accountancy area, including interacting with a large customer base.
- You have experience in business writing and professional communication skills.
- You are a problem solver and have analytical skills.
- You are assertive and able to negotiate with business sales representatives and interface with senior management.
What do we offer ?
- Competitive salary 22K-30K : according to experience and knowledge with possibilities of development.
- Continuous training and performance evaluation, adapted to the position.
- Flexibility of working hours and teleworking.
- Intensive day Friday and in summer.
- Ticket restaurant and other social benefits.