Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our Client is a Multinational Company in the Industrial Gas Industry.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this center also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- You will be in charge of the timely and accurate preparation and filling of Annual Financial Statements in accordance with German Accounting Standards and German Civil Code for several German legal entities.
- You will do the closing monthly, quarterly, and annual activities for US GAAP and German GAAP.
- You will do the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis in line with company policy.
- You will be responsible for the annual statutory audit of the German entities and obtaining a clean sign-off for the annual accounts by our auditor company.
- You will be having continuous close cooperation internally with other finance, payroll, Tax, Legal, Business departments in Germany, consolidation department at the head office in the US or other locations as needed.
- You will be reviewing and advising on all major transactions recorded correctly under the DAS requirements, preparing, and executing all necessary legal adjustments.
- You will be assigning and/or supporting others legal entities managed by the North continent technical accounting team.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree in accounting or finance administration in Germany or in Spain but focused in german market
- You have working knowledge or you studied German accounting standards and German Civil Code.
- You have basic knowledge of German reporting and Tax structure.
- You have experience in another GAAP would also be a plus (US GAAP, IFRS, Others..)
- You have experience in the preparation of annual financial statements under DAS.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively in a large multidisciplined and multicultural environment.
- You have strong verbal and written skills in English and German.
- You have working knowledge of Office applications such as Microsoft Office and SAP.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract in a USA International company.
- Hybrid work mode and flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary (35K-45K) and variable bonus depending on the company's performance.
- Help to relocate : NIE, accommodation etc.
- Medical insurance and flexible remuneration.
- Pension plan: after 2 years, the company adds 2% of the salary.
- 30 euros per month as a work from home allowance.