De duración indefinida
European independent provider of IT infrastructure services. Their mission is to help customers maximise the value of IT by advising on IT strategy, deploying and integrating appropriate Technologies.
As a Level 1 Customer Service Analyst, you will be working in a new helpdesk project and reporting to a team leader. Your objective will be to provide customer service to the client via phone, web and e-mail.
Your main responsibilities:
-You will be taking incoming customer calls and help clients with their IT technical problems.
- You will handle challenging IT situations.
- You will respond to incoming emails.
- You will ensure that service quality levels fully meet expectations.
- You will show good communication skills, and provide excellent customer service responses.
You are the candidate we are looking for if you:
- You have perfect knowledge of at of the following languages Dutch and English.
- You have previous experience with or interest in IT would be a plus (training will be provided)
- You have experience in customer service is a plus
- You have high communicative skills
- You are a Team player
- You are motivated to learn
- You are a Customer oriented person
What do we offer:
- Salary: 20535€ gross / year
- 1100€ / year in Ticket Restaurant (after probation period)
- Discounts in sport club and private insurance
- Language classes.
- Private health insurance after 3 months.
- Permanent Contract.
- Hybrid role 95 % WOF and 5 % OFFICE