Perfiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
Our client is an important publishing group that specializes in publishing and distributing books.
As HR Assistant you will support the Human Resources Department:
In your day to day:
- Coordination of meetings, agenda management and travel.
- Prepare the corresponding notes of expenses, as well as the sending of communications.
- Dynamization of various procedures to provide a more efficient service and agile.
- Execution of presentations.
- Manage and monitor invoices.
- Support the personnel administration area in:
Make various communications to employees (incorporation letters, position changes...)
Ma-nage the administration of social benefits, ensuring the adequate management, as well as keeping up to date with suppliers and market practices:
- company cars and health insurance, baby baskets, bank cards,
-Manage the time record of employees: collect incidents that employees employees cannot modify, coordinate with their managers, optimizethat the records are correctly completed, coordinate with the supplier and IT the necessary changes, resolution of doubts to theemployees...etc.
- Provide support to the Personnel Administration area in the management of Temporary Disabilities.
• Coordinate aspects of general services related to collaborators: management of
lockers, incidents linked to sites or means of work…etc.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have previous experience in similar tasks, preferably in HR, with an interest in
develop a professional career in this field.
- High level of reliability, organization and problem solving, attention to details, teamwork, customer orientation, people orientation.
- Excellent level of English: proficiency or native. Valuable German.
What we offer:
-Hours: 7/10 a.m.-4/7 p.m. (flexible entry/exit)
-I work from home 50%.
-Training and growth opportunities
- Health insurance.
-Intensive day in summer