Perfiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
Our client is a leading European distributor of communication equipment and solutions for businesses, with offices in Barcelona, Montpellier, and Perpignan.
You will drive the implementation of the global marketing strategy across 8 countries guiding local teams to execute these strategies.
As a Lead Acquisition manager you will be responsible of:
- You will manage the execution of the organic and paid search strategy (natural and paid search, online advertising, sponsored links, inbound marketing, lead nurturing, web tracking, and so on.).
- You wil create, manage and optimize paid acquisition campaigns accordingly (SEA, Social Media Ads, Video, Affiliation) both in terms of messages and targeting and choice of acquisition sources
- You wil participate in projects to develop each marketing channel (e.g. landing pages, product flows, A/B testing...) and qualified lead collection media.
- You wil plan, build and manage SEA SEM ad campaigns, optimize ad copy, keywords and coordinate local modification needs with our local markets.
- You wil create and manage feeds using the Lengow platform.
- You wil oversee the digital PPC group strategy.
- You wil measure daily results through analytical reports and KPIs measuring the effectiveness of the levers related to new products put forward, sales and shipping costs attached on web, flash products, with the objective of continuous optimization of conversion and profitability.
- You wil continuously monitor for new opportunities in terms of audience acquisition levers, implement new features, and anticipate platform evolutions.
- You wil evaluate the marketing budget on Google Adwords / Bing / marketplaces traffic actions.
- You wil monitor and weight the budget according to the different Google and price comparison campaigns.
- You wil conduct benchmark analysis and implement Group Pricing strategies in collaboration with the CMO and the group objectives.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an Advanced level of English
- You have at least 3- 5 years experience an you have completed a dedicated program in marketing, communication
What is offered:
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Attractive package with bonus, depending on profile and experience.
- Company health insurance (100% coverage).
- Schedule: 8 - 18h from Monday to Friday
- Hybrid work model after 6 months