Perfiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As the IT provider of the Allianz Group, Allianz Technology is tasked to run optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with Allianz companies to co-create the best customer experience.
As a Learning and Dvelopment Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Be a key learning consultant in the global Learning and Development Team of Allianz Technology
- Design and deliver development offers for the leaders of Allianz Technology
- Moderate workshops, webinars and short training interventions to further develop the leadership learning culture
- Co-create customized learning offers together with our internal customers, serving various target groups
- Manage the implementation and run of new online learning solutions, including marketing, data management and contact to external provider
- Organize global learning events, such as internal virtual conferences
- Consult employees, managers and teams on available learning solutions
- Conduct reports on learning engagement for various stakeholders
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Bachelor / Master Degree
- Minimu of 3-5 years of professional experience
- Passion for learning and IT Tech culture
- Experience in design of learning development initiatives ideally in the IT Tech industry
- Experience in the area of Leadership Development
- Experience in delivering workshops and instructor-led trainings, online and on site
- Independent and self-driven working style
- Proactive and curious approach to new topics
- Absolut team player and strong collaboration skills
- Fluent English skills in both speaking and writing
- Good data analytical skills
- Strong competence of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very good communication skills
- Hands on approach with a global mindset
As an Advisor in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.