Perfiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
Desde 25.000 €
Our client is an industry leader, that offers reliable customer experience solutions to a large portfolio of clients. They are currently going through a period of growth and need to add a Talent Hero to join their amazing and multicultural team!
What you will do:
-You will be carrying out recruitment procedures and ensuring quality in the evaluation.
-You will do an active search for candidates, conduct interviews and prepare evaluation reports.
-You will collaborate with ETTs and recruitment agencies.
-You will manage internal recruitment processes.
You are the right candidate if:
- You have a minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar position (as an In-house or Agency Recruiter).
- You have a native or near-native level of any Nordic language (Sweden, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish) and a business level of English.
- You have outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport with candidates.
- You have a driven and determined approach with a commitment to achieving results.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- A multicultural and international working environment with an amazing team of passionate Talent Specialists
- The possibility to work in an exciting department with great opportunities to develop your career
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation
- Competitive salary+ bonus
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday (9.00am - 18.00pm) and Fridays (9.00am - 15,00pm)
- Special intensive summer shift
- 6 months temporary contract + permanent.