De duración indefinida
Desde 27.000 €
Our client is a multinational web fleeting and vehicle tracking management company based in Barcelona.
The Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for the whole sales cycle management, from opening accounts to closing deals with new customers.
- You are Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
- You will Handle each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system
- You will perform lead qualification to obtain relevant information and log of all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems
- You will organize and handle live/online demos with prospects
- You will prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects
- You will negotiate and close new subscription contracts
- You understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person
- You will attend 1:1 and team meetings, as well as our continuous training sessions.
• You are able to initiate a professional business-to-business engagement over the phone
• You are autonomous, motivated, tenacious and persuasive
• You are a team player with a positive attitude
• You enjoy opening accounts, forging opportunities and building business relationships.
• You are comfortable approaching customers over the phone and e-mail
• You are able to effectively handle objections
• You have the capability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who push you to be better
• You have the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
• You have a keenly developed competitive nature
• You have 1 year of relevant experience where prospecting was a key activity.
• You have a Native Level of Dutch and French as well a an Advanced Level of English
- Indefinite contract
- Hybrid working week
- 40 days to work from abroad