Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
Our client is one of the IT industry’s best and brightest, who share an unwavering passion for bringing compelling technology products, services, and solutions to the world. They're an innovative partner that helps their customers maximize the value of IT investments, demonstrate business outcomes and unlock growth opportunities.
They’re a company that cares. They care about their partners, co-workers, investors, and the world around then.
As a Senior Consultant SAP:
• You will offer technical solutions to fulfill and implement business requirements with standard methods in SAP.
• You will realize SAP system customization in the SAP modules Finance and Treasury.
• You will be the point of contact person for our internal customers to address module-specific problems.
• You will provide functional descriptions and business process support to the development team.
• You will collaborate closely and coordinates with other technical teams, project managers and other stakeholders to secure the successful and timely project delivery.
• You will manage projects of small scale IT implementation initiatives.
• You will create business standard documentation of all new developments.
• You will generate test runs for user acceptance test and assist user in executing test.
• You will coach and assist the training department.
• You will demonstrate flexibility and support for objectives / tasks of other IT organisations.
• You will provide input to planning process.
• You will transfer knowledge to Trainers, Subject Matter Experts and for external Consultants.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have at least 2- 5years of hands-on project experience across the relevant SAP Finance and Treasury modules and applications.
• You have an advanced knowledge of the following SAP components.
• You have some knowledge about TRM (Treasury and Risk Management).
• You know how to deal with IHC ( In house Cash).
• You know how to deal with Cash Liquidity Management.
• FI AR, AP, AA, GL.
• You have some experience in Bank Communication Management, EBS, FSCM Credit management, would be considered a plus.
• You have ABAP coding skills for user exits and small enhancements are considered a plus.
• You have outstanding analytic skills.
• You have done at least 2 full life cycle implementations.
• You have some experience in project management.
• You are customer oriented and have excellent communicational skills.
• You are willing to cooperate closely with business and consulting partners; enjoy to work in a team.
• You are able to work in an international environment.
• You have an advanced level of English.
What do we offer?
• You will be working in a Team like no other! They are a dynamic, proactive and multi-national team consisting of uniquely creative individuals form all walks of life.
• Our client is represented in 100+ countries and multicultural exchanges are a daily routine.
• You will have a lot of career development opportunities across job functions, departments and geographical locations.
• You will have the possibility to co-develop business procedures and to be part of the success of our global organisation.
• You will work in a supportive working climate. Managers become mentors and colleagues become friends, at the office as well as after working hours. You will have bi-weekly touchpoints with your direct superior in which you can talk about anything you want.
• You will receive a medical security. It has become crucial, so we provide health insurance, medical experts (General Practitioner) and Physiotherapy service at the office.
• You will receive a hybrid working model.
• You will get our client's IT discounts on hardware/software for employees.