Perfiles Diseño (IT)
Our client is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, it works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
In the role of Senior SRE/ SysOps Administrator, you will:
* Build, configure and operate Google Cloud VMware Engine plus the enablement of cloud infrastructure services in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) or Azure where required by the business
* Research, evaluate and recommend computing resources for the virtualization platform
* Manage server and storage resources
* Develop and implement agile and scalable infrastructure solutions, with advanced monitoring and alerting, while establishing best practice tools, frameworks, and processes
* Perform daily system checks, verifying the integrity and availability of development, testing, staging, and production environments
* Assists with advanced troubleshooting (proficient in all levels and phases of systems support)
* Identify, diagnose, and resolve connection, reliability, or performance issues
* Contact vendor technical support for Priority 1 incidents and requests
* Develop scripts to deliver automation and innovation initiatives, ability to drive automation initiatives independent of automation tools.
* Validate system upgrades and patches when required
With a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, you have a minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience supporting Server environments, managing VMware virtual server environments and operating storage and backup solutions. You also have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience managing public cloud-based resources.
Your technical skills include:
-Minimum 3-7 years of experience in supporting Server environments, preferably Windows 2016 Server, in managing VMware virtual server environments, and in operating storage and backup solutions
-Minimum 1-3 years of experience in managing public cloud-based resources in Google GCP and Microsoft Azure
-Experience with or knowledge of backup tools like CommVault or Veeam
-Experience with or knowledge of Linux
-Certifications in any of the following or similar technologies are a plus: Google Cloud, Azure, AWS, VMware, Windows Server, and Linux
-ITIL Foundation certification is a plus
* A competitive salary package, including bonus;
* Extensive on-the-job coaching and training opportunities;
* Challenges within a multi-cultural and cross-regional team as part of the international and fast-growing organization;
* A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are highly encouraged.