Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Global cookwares company best known for its premium cookware.
• To primarily deliver second/third line support primarily for AX and D365 ERP solutions, as well as other business applications managed by Group IT. Assisting on project changes when required, liaising with the Group and Regional IT and business teams, as well as third party partners
• Provide second/third line support to key users, identifying and investigating problems, issues or small changes and following an escalation process based on the LC Support Model
• Communicate and trouble-shoot Incidents and Problems alongside third party providers where required in a timely and professional manner through to resolution.
• Ensure support calls are logged and the resolution is documented on the support site.
• Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with the issues
• Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls in a professional and timely manner.
• Provide support for “Out of Hours” process as part of an On Call support rota.
• Facilitate testing and acceptance of new solutions.
• Work directly with business analysts and/or business partners at different levels to translate business requirements into effective solutions.
• Conduct analysis between ERP installation and new business requirements, creating functional specification documentation (standard, customised, ISV integrations)
• Adhere to the EMEA project lifecycle, including quality assurance and testing of solutions and CAB approval before release
• 3+ years ERP support experience, mainly in AX and D365 F&O (other ERP products will be considered e.g., SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
• Must have a good working knowledge of at least 2 of the following modules: Finance, Sales Marketing, Trade Logistics, Supply Chain Procurement, System Administration, AIF.
• Experience participating in the requirements gathering process for IT systems.
• Proven experience and knowledge of Retail business processes
• Technical experience with EDI – desirable.