Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is specialist insurance businesses with operations in Europe, the US and Asia. They underwrite a diverse book of insurance and reinsurance business for clients worldwide. They are a market leader in many of its chosen lines, which include professional indemnity, directors and officers, crime, healthcare, property, environmental liability, cyber liability, marine, reinsurance, accident and life, and political risks and contingency business.
Your main task will be to provide support and assistance to the team in maintaining efficient underwriting operations processes and providing customer service to clients.
During your day-to-day you will:
• Gather information for new business and renewal quoting.
• Triage submission including Vulnerability scanning and Ransomware Application checks.
• Liaise with Broker queries.
• Quote Tool population.
• Produce Quote Documentation.
• Assist with risk analysis, consistent with underwriting guidelines.
• Make underwriting decisions, within pre-defined limits.
• Confirm pricing and binding conditions are met.
• Issue new and renewal quotes, binders, and policies within company guidelines.
• Handle mid-term account management activities.
• Interact with other teams at the company on matters affecting or related to accounts within the portfolio.
• Attend underwriting training and meetings as appropriate.
• Provide professional service to brokers via email, telephone, and face to face.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customer enquiries during the account life cycle.
• Maintain and develop key relationships by responding to all client queries in a timely and accurate fashion.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a fluent level of English and German.
• You have experience in the insurance sector (would be highly appreciated).
• You have good computer skills - Knowledge of MS Office.
• You have good organization and analytical skills.
• You are able to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
• You are a team worker as well as able to work on own initiative.
• You have a proven administrative experience, preferably within the insurance or financial services sector.
What do we offer ?
• You will have a permanent contract.
• You will have 25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
• You will have a gym Membership/Fitness Related Membership.
• You will have a lunch allowance - 11 Euros per working day.
• You will have a pension plan.
• You will have private Medical + Life Insurances.
• You will receive some other benefits!