Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is a multinational company in the Industrial sector.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Center based in Barcelona.
As Administrative Procurement Coordinator with German, you will:
- Realize Purchases Orders (PO) using SAP, following up with vendors that have not confirmed our PO, coordinating with Regional Buyers to maintain purchasing contracts.
- Use pre-written macros and SAP to run a variety of analytical reports ranging from detecting imbalances for what was ordered/received/invoiced to any PO follow-up needed.
- Handle invoice discrepancies through VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) and coordinating with your team on any regional specific tasks to be done such as fleet invoice management.
- Take on a specialized within the team and become the team specialist in that topic and acting as a potential backup for other countries and support any new country as per team’s requirements.
You will have:
- 2 years of proven experience in an office environment and knowledge in finance/supply chain, either through professional qualification or by experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Willing to work as part of a team, with the ability to coordinate and complete the work. Ability to communicate efficiently both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient English and German.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge, and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- We care about work-life balance, so you will have the possibility to work from home 3 days a week.
Bring your possible and grow with us as we embark on building tomorrow together by being the safest, most diverse, and most profitable industrial gas company in the world.