Perfiles Logística, Operaciones y Compras
De duración indefinida
Founded in 1940, our client is widely renowned for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to environmental safety and protection. It has annual sales of 10 billion dollars, operates in some thirty countries around the world and has 20,000 employees.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this centre also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join our client's transport planning team as a Scheduler with a Fluent Level of Dutch French.
As a Logistics planner:
- You will be in charge of forecasting and scheduling to fulfil customer requirements.
- You will schedule available resources (drivers, equipment and product) to meet customer demand.
- You will use initiative and data to react to unplanned changes.
- You will be the point of contact for customers.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent level of Dutch French.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- You know how to work on own initiative and in a team.
- You have an analytical thinking, you pay attention to details.
- You must be able to make decisions based on the information provided.
- You have organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You have previous Customer Service and/or logistical experience is an advantage but not mandatory.
- You are computer literate.
What do we offer?
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have a competitive salary package.
- You will have to work during the week and being on duty during some weekends.
- You will work in an international environment.
- You will have excellent opportunities to grow and develop yourself in the company.