Perfiles Business Intelligence
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
The Architect for Data Analytics will be part of the Business Architecture team within Business Applications area, ensuring the successful architectural transformation of Business Master Platform (BMP). The Business Architect will be working closely with global initiatives to drive appealing end-2-end domain architecture for Allianz customers and partners.
This role requires a perfect mix of insurance business knowledge, deep understanding of group architecture standards and expertise in solution architecture to deliver best-in-class solutions.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop state of the art domain architecture to strengthen Allianz Business Master Platform (BMP).
- Act as the interface between business, enterprise architecture and delivery teams. Collaborate with local and global business, Allianz group and IT functions.
- Translate Allianz global business strategy to sustainable IT architecture.
- Ensure sustainability, efficiency and flexibility of solutions to strengthen BMP capabilities.
- Recognize, initiate and address the redesign and reengineering needs of solution architecture.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of insurance business
- Expertise in enterprise and solution architecture.
- Deep knowledge on IT architecture standards and best practices
- Knowledge of Data Vaults is highly recommended
- The day-to-day work for the Business Architect will cover areas such as Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and Process Mining therefore experience in this area is of advantage
- Ensure alignment with enterprise architecture, corporate standards and technology trends
- Very good analytical, moderation, negotiation and presentation skills
- Be the role model with talent to drive new ideas and perspectives to successful IT solutions
- Experience in building successful Data Warehouse solutions (>5 years)
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.