Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
You will work in a major company in the Financial Services sector, with a good environment and a large global presence. The offices are located in Madrid with very good access both by public transport and by car. Working in this company will allow you to continue promoting your career.
Responsible for organizing and executing internal and/or external audits independently, with respect to administration, operational processes, risk management and internal control and identify and report on operational process improvements for the country organization, to manage and minimize risk costs and exposure, monitor compliance, and provide risk insight into (potential) customer business operations.
- External Audit: Execution of external audits, including observations, conclusions and recommendations on administration and processes of companies that are, or have the ambition to be, a tenant of the client company.
- Internal Audit: performs internal audits, including observations, conclusions and (optimization) recommendations, in a country organization on the level and effectiveness of risk management and internal control.
- Reports: provide information on quantitative and qualitative audit results and observations through periodic and ad hoc audit reports, audit verification and/or analysis.
- Advice: Issue advice on request or on its own initiative in relation to the audit results and formulate and present conclusions and possible solutions to problems with interested parties.
- Problem solving analyze and manage unexpected problems with financial consequences and a high sense of urgency, act as a project leader to direct a solution where possible.
- Optimization: (Co) develop and implement work processes, procedures, techniques and/or systems, evaluate bottlenecks and suggest and implement potential improvements.
- Master's degree with a focus on Business / Accounting / Auditing.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position (internal and external) or in environmental risk.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and risk requirements in the banking sector.
- Analytical mindset and communication skills.
- Experience in writing reports and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Essential command of English
Stability within a leading company
Good working environment