Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Your key responsibilities:
- Further development of one of the most important IT business systems of Allianz Group
- Application of new and innovative technologies to improve our software
- Depending on experience subproject responsibilities: personnel management, planning, design and software architecture
- Participation in designing the IT landscape by bringing in experience in Java/Java EE development as well as experience in frameworks practice
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- University degree in Informatics or equivalent qualification
- Very good English skills (C1), German skills are of advantage
- Ideally several years of relevant work experience in conception and development with Java/Java EE as well as in practice with frameworks
- Experience with Eclipse-plugin architecture
- Experience in documentation of applications with UML and in the Source-Code
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.