Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is a multinational company dedicated to the production and distribution of medical and industrial gases.
As a Credit to Cash Advisor, your main role will be to manage the following tasks:
- Proactively handle collection cases within a portfolio of clients, being responsible and accountable for the collection process within that portfolio based on policies and procedures established by the company
- Building a relationship with customers which leads to good payment behavior is part of your job
- Analyze and decide on the creditworthiness of customers (for payments and deliveries) based on internal and external information, defined policies and procedures
- Further you will ensure proper financial measures for collections
- Advising on reconciliation and under/over payments
- In addition you own more complex credit management issues when required from the Front Offices
You are the person we are looking for if:
- Have minimum secondary school (High School)
- At least one year of experience in customer service (customer support, handling customer complaints)
- Fluent level of Dutch and good level of English
- You have a minimum 1 year of experience in Finance (plus)
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel like Pivot Tables, Formulas Vlookups, Conditionals, etc.,
- You have knowledge of SAP (preferential)
What do we offer:
- Possibility to do full remote if you live outside Porto.
- Shift to work Monday till Friday from 7h till 16h
- Competitive salary
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Health Insurance since day 1.
- Performance bonus.